I love veggie soup, it’s just comfort in a bowl to me! Especially on cold days, which there of course are plenty of here in Norway, haha. I started out looking for soup recipes, but ended up combining a few to my own little mix.
There is especially something about veggie soup with celery root in it, I just love the taste that it adds and it really brings it up a notch for me.
- 33 oz water.
- 2 carrots.
- 1 small leek.
- 5 oz rutabaga.
- 3.5 oz celeriac / celery root.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- 2 bullion cubes.
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables in small pieces.
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Put the veggies in the water and boil them for about 8 minutes.
- Add the chicken when the veggies are almost boiled.
- Add bullion, and salt and pepper to taste.